Multilingual documentation for Evolution CMS
You can get documentation here: http://docs.evo.im
Evolution CMS Docs
Evolution CMS is a professional website development tool that allows you to manage content (and the site itself) absolutely 100%! This system is open source, and therefore free. Unlike most free CMS (English Content Management System) - on Evolution CMS you can build a site of any complexity, with almost any set of functions, and the system will not in any way influence your html code.
How to contribute
- First of all, you must have an account on GitHub, if not - then it's very simple.
- Make a fork https://github.com/evolution-cms/docs/ to yourself by clicking the "Fork" button on the top right.
- Clone the repository to your disk and work with it locally, like everyone else (if you are a developer)
- If you are not a developer, you can simply edit the * .md files directly on GitHub.
- When you have done everything, you should make a "Pull Request" and send it by sending changes to this repository.